It’s that time again, 5 of my favourite wedding picks! Let me know if you have spotted any unique wedding items lately, I would love to include them in my next post and would of course credit you!
1. Custom lovers portrait locket – £100.82 from Les Folles Marquises
This would be such a lovely gift to receive on the day of the wedding! I love their cute little faces.
2. DIY ‘Will you be my bridesmaid’ embroidery patterns – £3.32 from Flapperdoodle
Flapperdoodle is the shop owned by Kate Gabrielle of Scathingly Brilliant. These personalised embroidery patterns are a genius idea if you are a crafty bride! If not she also sells ‘Will you be my bridesmaid?’ cards which you can actually make look like your own bridesmaids!
3. Motif hole punchers – £1 each from Tiger
I had to include these as they are such a bargain. I think the heart and the star could come in particularly useful, and the little people are really cute too!
4. ‘You’re Super’ brooch – £10.50 from Custom Made
This would be a really unique way to say thanks to your bridesmaids or other helpers. Everyone likes to feel they’re ‘super’!
5. 140 characters gift wrap – £1.75 from OhhDeer
Ok, so this one isn’t all that weddingy, BUT, imagine how awesome this paper would be if you were having a Hollywood/Film/TV themed wedding! You could wrap up all of the favours in it! How many characters can you spot already?
I hope you enjoyed todays picks! I’m on the hunt for a wedding dress at the moment and it is hard work! I much prefer thinking about the little details, but I suppose I had better get the little things sorted first!
1. You Look Lovely Pocket Mirror – £3.50 from Steph Says Hello
Why thank you pocket mirror! You don’t look too shabby yourself! Steph Says Hello has a variety of similar designs to this, and I think they would be lovely little gifts to give to the bridesmaids on the big day!
2. Heart Gift Tags – £2.31 for 25 from Bahana Splits Boutique
These heart gift tags could come in useful in so many places!
3. Personalised Groomsman Hip Flasks – £62.58 for a set of 5 from Hair Of The Dog
I love the variety of personalised hip flasks by Hair Of The Dog. What a great gift to give your Groomsmen, or Ushers if you live in England like me!
4. Wooden Bow Ties – £14 from Ladybird Likes
Zoe from Ladybird likes has some AMAZING things in her shop. I think her newest range of wooden bow ties are genius! What a great idea for the groom who wants something a little bit different! Not to mention how much easier it will be to put on than a regular bow tie.
5. I love you activity book – £10 from Urban Outfitters
This book looks super cute. Full of little activities for couples, I think this would be a great fun little gift for the Bride and Groom!
What do you think of my picks this week? Any that stand out for you?
Ooh, I’ve got some pretty picks for you today! Let me know what you think, and as always, if you are a wedding supplier I’d love to hear from you!
1. Patterned Paper Plates – £6 for a set of 8 plates from Peach Blossom – Not On The High Street
Don’t you just love pretty paper plates!? I really like the geometric patterns that are in fashion at the moment, so cute!
2. Photo Booth Prop Glasses – £20.04 for 3 from Funny Face Props
These glasses are the best photobooth props I have ever seen! And you can get them in all sorts of different colours
3. ‘I do’ clutch -£16 from Alphabet Bags
Alphabet bags have got a phenomenal range of wedding themed totes and clutches. I love this little one for holding all the wedding day essentials in!
4. Ombre Gourmet Lollipops from Boss Girls Inc
The lollies in this shop look delicious, and not only that but they are beautiful too. My favourite has to be the ‘Mint Choc Chip’ lolly. Sadly they don’t ship to the UK 🙁
5. Heart Stickers – 36 for £1 from Haus Of Glue
I spotted these little stickers in fellow blogger Lisa’s shop and thought how handy they would be. You could use them for all sorts of wedding related things. I’d write our initials on them and stick them to save the dates or favours, or you could use them to decorate place cards.
I quite enjoyed last weeks Top 5 post, so I thought I would make it a regular thing! Get in contact if you know of any great products, or perhaps you are a wedding supplier yourself! You might appear on my list next week!
1. Take out Wedding Favour Box – 20 for £33.03 from Sheila Mari Designs
I know these are meant to be for putting favours in, but I think they would be a great idea to have on hand, either to take a piece of wedding cake in, or if the buffet hasn’t been totally devoured, for your guests to take home a packed lunch for the next day!
2. Wooden Ice Cream Spoons – £5.28 for a pack of 20 from Sucre Shop
These are so cute, even if you have no ice cream you should try to find a use for these!
3. Felted Bouquet – £42.94 from Fairy Folk Weddings
How unique is this bouquet! So vibrant and pretty!
4. Animal Wedding Place Cards – £66.6 for 100 Bull or Flamingo Cards, £99.09 for 100 Crab cards from JoNiPaperGoods
These are genius! Especially if you are having an animal themed wedding? And they come in all different colours too!
5. Mahogany Wedding Cake Topper £45.58 from Better Of Wed
There are loads of lovely designs in this shop, but this one caught my eye because when I get married, I will become a Powell!
I have been seeing so many lovely wedding products recently, I just can’t keep track! So I thought I would compile my Top 5 on a regular basis! I hope you like them as much as I do. Here are my first 5 …
1. Personalised Paper Dolls – Custom made to look like you! – £23.45 from Jordan Grace Owens
How cute!? I could just imagine these standing on top of a quirky wedding cake! Or they would make a wonderful original gift for the newlyweds.
2. Wedding Badges – £14.95 per set from I Want One Of Those.
These are a great idea for a Stag/Hen do, or maybe even the day itself if you’re brave enough!
3. Engagement Ring Boxes – £46.90 from Oh Dier Living
I love the colour selection these come in. You wouldn’t want to say no if the ring came in that sweet box would you!?
4. Gala Hair Bow– £20 from Rock N Roll Bride for Crown and Glory
I love the new collection of hair accessories that Crown and Glory and Rock N Roll Bride have just teamed up to make. If you’re a brave bride this would look stunning as an alternative to a vale or tiara! Or perhaps the bridesmaids could wear them!
5. Personalised Antler Initial Wax Seal Stamp – £16.75 and £2.68 for 2 wax sticks from Back to Zero
This company have a whole host of wax seal stamps with different designs. You can even design one yourself! This one with antlers on was one of my favourites, and I love that you can make it personal to you and your betrothed by having your own initials. I think these would be lovely to seal the envelopes of wedding invitations!
What do you think? Do you like any of these products? Or have you found something worthy of shouting from the rooftops about? I’d love to hear about any of your top picks!